eCzech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hopeful Citizen(s)

Go down 
+7
the_blasphemer
kovtom.ap
karlwithak
Nicneumel
Malachi Stone
radim
Kazeal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeal

Kazeal

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:02 am

In preparation for a future in which the eUS no longer exists, I have been thinking of moving to the eCR. I have spoken with several people already, and they seemed all for it, but I wanted to make a semi-formal announcement. If there is strong opposition to this, I'll find somewhere else I can go No
Back to top Go down
radim

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Yes, I think you can show there your abilities.
Back to top Go down
Malachi Stone

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Although it is under unfortunate circumstances, we would love for you to join us, Kaz. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kazeal

Kazeal

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:55 pm

The eUS has not fallen yet! I'm assuming a semi-prominent role in the resistance, so I may not end up moving to the CR for quite some time yet 0_o But I'll feel comfortable knowing I have a place to go when it's over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malachi Stone

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:10 am

Feel free to take a vacation here when you are finished with the resistance wars =)
Back to top Go down
Kazeal

Kazeal

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Thank you Very Happy I'd love to help out, and it would be a VERY nice change of pace Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicneumel

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Kaz: Yes, take a vacation Smile Cold Czech beer, pretty chicks and no war Smile
Back to top Go down
Kazeal

Kazeal

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I'll take everything but the chicks ;P
Back to top Go down
karlwithak

karlwithak

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:59 pm

lol, saw that coming lol!
Back to top Go down
kovtom.ap

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 pm

I saw th world's map. Why is Slovakia oppressed and occupied by Avarian Hungarian? affraid
Back to top Go down
the_blasphemer

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

no one really knows, they just attacked them and destroyed in 24 hours Sad
Back to top Go down
rumpil

rumpil

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:52 am

Felvidek, Hungarian consider Slovakia as their colony.
We do not have any high region and sentence that HU was affraid of us is crazy :-).

But they want have much more bigger but What I read at their forums they want make occupation stable, move there people, but DS and H and they they will continue with occupation.

Their plan is ugly good :-(
Back to top Go down
FlowBlow

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:14 am

One more Cz serve here. Ill be really complained to help you all
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 am

I think you can show there your abilities

_________

Computer Programming
free zombie online games
Back to top Go down
be_map1512

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 am

what's this?
i wonder if you can show?
Sponsored content

Hopeful Citizen(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Citizen(s)   Hopeful Citizen(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeful Citizen(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech Forum :: Úvítací Centrum - Welcome Centre :: Erepublik-
Jump to: