HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 And Pavement cracks Bad idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chickengold92



Posts : 267
Join date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: And Pavement cracks Bad idea   Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:55 am

Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!
Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea!

99% is great, the other 1% I hate
Little things keep bugging at my head

Wake up calls Bad idea!
Smack and that Bad idea!
Fashion cafe Bad idea!
Friendly fire, GMTV
Darker mornings Bad idea!
And pay per view Bad idea!
Litter dropping Bad idea!
I made a list, I've got the lot, and all the stuff is all I'm taught
It's not fair, but I don't care not me

Rocky 5 Bad idea!
And indie shite Bad idea!
KKK Bad idea!
Number crunching, bungy jumping
Paying taxes Bad idea!
And Pavement cracks Bad idea!
Car alarms Bad idea!
Dinosaurs and protest songs are a bad idea!

Give me and B-A-D-I-D-E-AAAAAA
Bad idea!




4life transfer factor espanol
savings
Back to top Go down
 
And Pavement cracks Bad idea
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fallen blood angels army Idea
» Dark Heresy Campaign Idea
» Possible story idea
» Any gameboard idea's
» Spider Idea's

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech Forum :: Úvítací Centrum - Welcome Centre :: Erepublik-
Jump to: