eCzech Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mainz closed to within four points of G

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chickengold92

Mainz closed to within four points of G Empty
PostSubject: Mainz closed to within four points of G    Mainz closed to within four points of G I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:14 am

placed Mainz closed to within four points of German Bundesliga leaders Borussia Dortmund with a 3-0 victory at home to Nuremberg on Friday night.

Andre Schurrle struck in the first half before Nikolce Noveski and substitute Sami Allagui added second-half goals to give Mainz a 10th win from 14 matches.

Dortmund, who have 34 points, host bottom club Borussia Monchengladbach in Saturday's late match.

Nuremberg could have moved up to seventh place with victory, but slumped to a sixth league defeat this season -- and third in a row -- to remain on 18 points.

Striker Schurrle scored his sixth of the season in the 27th minute, pouncing from close range after Malik Fathi guided Christian Fuchs' corner towards the visiting goal.

Captain Noveski doubled the lead nine minutes after halftime, with the Macedonia defender on hand to finish when Schurrle flicked on Fuchs' free-kick.

Nuremberg's on-loan midfielder Jens Hegeler then headed against the crossbar before Allagui sealed the victory with a superb solo effort with four minutes to play.

breakingintothemusicindustry
kissing tips
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

PostSubject: Re: Mainz closed to within four points of G    Mainz closed to within four points of G I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 am

Captain Noveski doubled the lead nine minutes after halftime, with the Macedonia defender on hand to finish when Schurrle flicked on Fuchs' free-kick.

lifetime mortgages
Advanced Internet Marketing Company
Back to top Go down
lunamoonfang

PostSubject: Re: Mainz closed to within four points of G    Mainz closed to within four points of G I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 am

wholesale wall tapestry
Rolex Submariner Oyster replica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mainz closed to within four points of G    Mainz closed to within four points of G I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mainz closed to within four points of G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech Forum :: Úvítací Centrum - Welcome Centre :: Erepublik-
Jump to: