HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

 Keyboard instrument

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Keyboard instrument   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 am

The clavichord and the harpsichord appeared during the 14th century, the clavichord probably being the earlier. The harpsichord and the clavichord were both very common until the widespread adoption of the piano in the 18th century, after which their popularity decreased. The piano was revolutionary because a pianist could vary the volume (or dynamics) of the sound by varying the vigor with which each key was struck. The piano's full name is "gravicèmbalo con piano e forte" meaning "harpsichord with soft and loud" but can be shortened to "piano-forte", which means "soft-loud" in Italian.

Agencia de traducciones Espa?ol Aleman
Posizionamento Motori Ricerca
Back to top Go down
Keyboard instrument
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Bash the keyboard.
» Most Excessive Keyboard Ever
» MAX SHOOTER FPS Mouse Keyboard Adapter for XBOX 360
» What keyboard do you use?
» UT3 key bindings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eCzech Forum :: Úvítací Centrum - Welcome Centre :: Erepublik-
Jump to: